Klinger Property Management
Whether you own just one property or dozens of properties, Klinger Real Estate Group & Property Management will represent you and your properties in a professional and skillful manor. Klinger Property Management Division strives to provide superior service that goes above and beyond your expectations in a property management team. We, here at Klinger Real Estate Group, can assist you with increasing your Henderson, NV real estate portfolio, to ensure that you generate more income with the least amount of hassle & inconvenience. Call our Klinger Property Management Division to get started. Call today to set an appointment (702) 339-9653.
Contact Anna Klinger, Property Manager at: KlingerAnna@gmail.com for any property management inquiries or questions
Should you do it on your own or hire a Licensed Property Manager?
1) Are you able collect your rent on a regular basis? Do you live in town or does your work schedule permit you to be able to meet your tenant on a consistent basis to do so?
2) Are you able to perform or schedule maintenance repairs? What about Emergency repairs? Some owners are very handy, and can take care of most repairs on their own. Do you have contractors & repair/maintenance crews at your fingertips to be able to coordinate repairs the same day &/or within a reasonable time frame?
3) Is your property located within a HOA, aka: a Homeowner’s Association? Are your tenants abiding by the rules & regulations? Do you have the time & ability to perform property inspections to ensure that the property is being maintained in accordance with the rules & regulations of the property’s association; therefore, reducing possibility of fines or worse liens.
4) Do you know the legalities of what is allowable in the state of Nevada for an owner to charge a tenant, or do you know how to put a proper lease together? Do you have the software or capabilities of running credit, running a background check, or checking a prospective tenant’s eviction history? If you are able to run the reports, do you know how to read the reports & what to look for?
5) Do you know what additional expenses you will incur in advertising, showings, renting, maintaining, collecting rent, if issues do occur? Performing the management of your properties yourself simply takes the fun out of benefiting from your assets and has you working a lot harder.
CONTACT US. TODAY FOR A NO OBLIGATION CONSULTATION.
Here’s what we can do for you
TO PREPARE YOUR PROPERTY FOR RENT:
- Obtain repair estimates
- Coordinate & oversee repairs
- Coordinate & oversee professional cleaning
- Coordinate & oversee carpet & floor cleaning
- Coordinate & oversee landscaping repairs & maintenance
TO QUALIFY YOUR PROSPECTIVE TENANT:
- Professional application process to ensure we have as many details as possible about your new tenant
- Full credit check(s)
- Background investigation(s)
- Eviction check(s)
- Employment Verification(s)
- Rental History Verification(s)
- Debt to Income review
- Phone or in-person interview with prospective tenant
TO SECURE YOUR NEW TENANT:
- Completing full lease & all applicable addenda
- Complete prior to occupancy walk-through
- Date stamped photos for your records & ours
TO FIND A GREAT A TENANT:
- Advertise your home for rent on the internet to over 900+ websites, where all the tenants are looking for homes!
- Your property in our MLS, providing info to every REALTOR® in the Greater Las Vegas area (who may have a potential tenant)
- Professional photos that show off your home’s attributes
- Professional “FOR RENT” signage, with our contact information (so you don’t have to take any more phone calls!)
- Electronic safe key box that records all showing activity, securely tracks REALTORS® who have shown the home to prospective tenants (so you don’t have to coordinate any more showings for looky-loo’s)
ONCE YOUR PROPERTY IS RENTED:
- Monthly accounting of all rents & expenses
- Maintain all security deposits & additional deposits in trust account
- All tenant interactions
- Scheduling, coordinating & accounting for all maintenance & repairs
- Interaction with all HOA’s & coordinate corrections of any violations within a timely manor
- Handling all notices & filings, if necessary
- Coordinate all move-outs