Whether you own just one property or dozens of properties, Klinger Real Estate Group & Property Management will represent you and your properties in a professional and skillful manor. Klinger Property Management Division strives to provide superior service that goes above and beyond your expectations in a property management team. We, here at Klinger Real Estate Group, can assist you with increasing your Henderson, NV real estate portfolio, to ensure that you generate more income with the least amount of hassle & inconvenience. Call our Klinger Property Management Division to get started. Call today to set an appointment (702) 339-9653.
Contact Anna Klinger, Property Manager at: KlingerAnna@gmail.com for any property management inquiries or questions
1) Are you able collect your rent on a regular basis? Do you live in town or does your work schedule permit you to be able to meet your tenant on a consistent basis to do so?
2) Are you able to perform or schedule maintenance repairs? What about Emergency repairs? Some owners are very handy, and can take care of most repairs on their own. Do you have contractors & repair/maintenance crews at your fingertips to be able to coordinate repairs the same day &/or within a reasonable time frame?
3) Is your property located within a HOA, aka: a Homeowner’s Association? Are your tenants abiding by the rules & regulations? Do you have the time & ability to perform property inspections to ensure that the property is being maintained in accordance with the rules & regulations of the property’s association; therefore, reducing possibility of fines or worse liens.
4) Do you know the legalities of what is allowable in the state of Nevada for an owner to charge a tenant, or do you know how to put a proper lease together? Do you have the software or capabilities of running credit, running a background check, or checking a prospective tenant’s eviction history? If you are able to run the reports, do you know how to read the reports & what to look for?
5) Do you know what additional expenses you will incur in advertising, showings, renting, maintaining, collecting rent, if issues do occur? Performing the management of your properties yourself simply takes the fun out of benefiting from your assets and has you working a lot harder.