Property Management Services in Henderson, Las Vegas, and Boulder City
- Marketing with professionally shot photos – at no additional cost to you.
- Advertising on MLS, Realtor, Zillow, Trulia, Redfin, Point2Agent.com, ListHub, Hotpads, Manta, Craigslist, Backpage, ClassifiedAds.com, social media and more! No additional advertising charge.
- Complete application screening with credit report, criminal and eviction background checks, rental history verification, employment verification, and application questioning in person and over the phone.
- Face to face, in office lease signings.
- Thoroughly documented move-in inspection of property completed with your new tenant.
- We help register your new tenant with HOA.
- Online portal for owners and tenants
- Tenants can make rent payments online anywhere as well as submit.
- Maintenance request and resolve HOA violations.
- Maintenance emergency – 24/7 via portal or cell phone.
- We do not mark up vendor services.
- Including HOA violations.
- Deposits for security, cleaning, pet and keys.
- 1099 mailed to owners for tax filing.
- Move out instructions provided to your tenant when 30-day notice is given.
- Move out inspection completed with your tenant present when possible.
- We coordinate the move-in and move out cleaning and repair requirements.
Property Management Services in Henderson, Las Vegas, and Boulder City Fee Guidelines:
Setup Fee: $250 for each property due before any marketing or management begins
Leasing Fee: $150 leasing fee charged upon tenant move in or renewal
Monthly Fee: 10% of monthly rent
Coop Fee: Agent who shows home paid $300 for obtaining a tenant
Reserve or home warranty: We suggest all our owners obtain a home warranty. If there is a refusal of a home warranty, $350 per property is required as a reserve for emergency repairs.
Michael and Anna Klinger opened Nevada Desert Realty in January of 2015 to be able to provide more services for their property management clients and have more freedom themselves to be able to help more people in need of other real estate assistance. After moving to their own brokerage, they more than doubled the amount of properties they were managing as more and more people needed their property management assistance.
Now Anna and Michael have hired a property manager with over 10 years experience as a property manager to assist them with their growing business as well as a marketing admin to enable them to get homes rented faster. Michael is also a professional photographer to provide clients with quality photos for marketing each property management property. Anna is fluent in Spanish which allows her to reach out to more people than many other property managers. Anna and Michael Klinger continue to go the extra mile for their clients, whether homeowners or tenants, to ensure that their clients are receiving the best service possible.