NEED TO SELL YOUR HENDERSON, LAS VEGAS, OR BOULDER CITY HOME
If you are being faced with a foreclosure in the Boulder City, Henderson, or Las Vegas area please call us for possible options. We have solutions to foreclosure which are different than others. Many options available can delay foreclosure and give you a chance to sell and keep any equity that you may have in the home.
Are you behind in payments or facing foreclosure? Your best option may be to sell your home. Are you feeling overwhelmed. If you can avoid foreclosure you may have the opportunity to qualify for another home that you could lease now and purchase just a year or two from now. If a foreclosure hits your credit record it usually means that you will need to wait several years before you can qualify for another mortgagae.
NEED TO SELL YOUR HENDERSON, LAS VEGAS, OR BOULDER CITY HOME. The professional team at PLATINUM REAL ESTATE PROFESSIONALS, Klinger Group are here to assist homeowners with residential real estate through out the Henderson, Las Vegas, and Boulder City real estate markets.
Are you behind in payments or facing foreclosure? Your best option may be to sell your home. Are you feeling overwhelmed every month when the mortgage statement arrives and your payment is significantly more than you can afford? Has your interest rate jumped on your adjustable rate mortgage? Did you qualify to purchase the home on the interest only payment and now unable to make the total payment including principal and interest?
We work the foreclosure and short sale market here in Las Vegas and Henderson Nevada. If you are currently in foreclosure or upside down in your home we can help. In many cases we may be able to postpone the foreclosure sale date and or help find a solution to assist you with keeping your home. If you know that you will be unable to make the payments or catch up with your delinquent payments, you should not hesitate to place your home on the market. There is a process for selling your home short or in foreclosure. Contact us today to receive the help you need in this stressful time.
We are dedicated to assisting you with the best real estate services and foreclosure prevention in Southern Nevada. We can meet with you and have your property on the market quick and begin to generating offers. We will negotiate with your mortgage lender(s) on your behalf. We can successfully help homeowners sell their property while negotiating the best terms and price.
One of the biggest mistakes people make when selling a house, is not understanding real estate value. It doesn’t matter at all what you think your home is worth. The value of your home, and any improvements you made, is determined by buyers. What you enjoyed about your house is irrelevant when it’s time to sell it. Think in terms of what other people want, and use some of the following tips.
House Selling Tips
1. Know your market. Find out what other similar houses have sold for, and have those examples ready to show potential buyers.
2. Decide on your minimum price – the price below which you will just not move. Don’t tell your agent what this minimum is, but work with any buyers who make an offer above it.
3. Clean the most visible things first. Buy a new mailbox, perhaps. If buyers fall in love with the house before they even enter it, they’ll forgive a lot of problems.
4. Clean up the neighborhood. If there’s a neighbor who’s yard is a mess, give their kids $10 to pick up the yard. Spend another $20 to put flowers in any common-areas, and buyers will have a better first impression of the neighborhood.
5. If you or your agent isnt getting many calls, find out why. Is more advertising necessary, or is the price too high? Drop it fast, if price is the problem.
6. Listen to comments of prospects. They will be more objective than you. If you hear several times that the kitchen is dark, get out the white paint.
7. Find out what the average sales time is in your area. If your house is taking longer than average to sell, there is a problem. Usually it’s price.
8. Be sure to ask your real estate agent what they plan to do – before you sign a listing agreement. Write down what he says, and hold him to his promises.
9. If there are any known problems, such as an old roof, get an estimate for repairs. The sellers may want a $7,000 allowance for a new roof – until you show them your $4,000 estimate.
10. Do any improvements that can realistically get you at least a two-to-one return on investment. If $300 to seal the driveway is likely to add $600 to the sales price of the home, do it. Consider first those things that are most visible.
There are dozens of things you can do to sell your house faster, and get a better price. If you don’t have time to do them all, start with the ones that will get the most “bang for your buck.” Call the Klinger Real Estate Group at Keller Williams Realty The Marketplace TO Assist you with your sale.